I Need Help

In an emergency - call 999. To report non-emergency abuse or harassment - call 101.


Workplace incidents should be reported to your Manager/Supervisor or Head of Department. Depending on the job you do, this may be your Company Manager, Dance Captain, Musical Director or your Employer.


You should also make your agent aware of the situation and keep them updated within incidents as and when they occur.


You may also wish to report incidents to the relevant union - Equity, Musicians’ Union, BECTU, The CDG, The PMA, UK Theatre & SOLT. Incidents can be reported anonymously if you wish to keep you identity hidden. You can report incidents which have affected you personally or incidents that you have been made aware of or have witnessed.


Create a safe workspace. If there has been an incident, avoid being alone with that person. Request that someone else be present when workplace contact can not be avoided. Refer to the Safe Space scheme for guidance and protect yourself from being in a vulnerable position.


If you require further support for Abuse and Harassment, please refer to our GET HELP page. There is a list of recommended charities and organisations to support you further. They can assist with counselling for yourself and family members/friends should it be required. They can also advise you and talk through the process of police investigations and court proceedings and what to expect.